Five of the world’s 10 largest and 13 of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in the Global Fortune 500 use POMS® MES.
Focus on Core Constituents
POMS® vision focuses on the following core constituents
- Long-term customer relationships- become trusted partner
- Software for life – avoid forced product switch
- Spend more on R&D, services and support than our competitors
- Retain proactive and open communication
- Attract and retain great people
- Create opportunities for personal growth
- Share in financial performance
- Open communication
- Deliver excellent return on investment
- Achieve growth and profitability
POMS Corporation (formerly INCODE Corporation) was founded in 1987 as the development partner in a consortium of Fortune 100 regulated manufacturing companies. From its inception, the features and capabilities of POMS MES were specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements for quality and compliance in the cGMP environment.
POMS was acquired by Honeywell in 1999, and was then acquired by Constellation Software Incorporated (CA:CSU listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange) in 2012. Throughout the changes in ownership, POMS Corporation has remained intact as the same company that was originally founded and has retained many of the original employees that began the company.